- Ship Registration :
Application to obtain provisional registration documents may be submitted to our designated offices, and the following is required:
- nameís availability
- application forms (enclosed) Ė for Provisional Certificate of Registry to be completed and signed by the applicant (fax copies are accepted)
- application forms (enclosed)- for Ship Station License
- application forms (enclosed)- for Minimum Safe Manning Certificate
- Certified true copy of the Bill of Sale or Builders Certificate, if it is a new built vessel or Judicial Sale Instrument.
- Original Non-Encumbrance certificate from previous registry
- Power of Attorney confirming the appointment of the vesselís resident agent; i.e: Philtex Corporation. (sample enclosed)
- Certified True Copy of International Tonnage Certificate 1969 (from previous registry)
- Certified True Copy of Deletion Certificate from the previous registry or Letter of Undertaking from the owner stating that the original deletion certificate will be submitted within 60 days.
- A copy of Class and Statutory Certificates such as : (class hull/machinery, LL, IOPP + supplement, Safety Radio + From R, Safety Equipment + form E, Safety Construction, & other relevant certificates.